Get Involved and get inspired!
There are many ways to get involved in the growing Scottish Permaculture community, you can:
- Volunteer with The Permaculture Scotland Working Group, if you are interested in volunteering with the working group do Contact Us or have a look at our current volunteering opportunities.
- Come to an event such as our Permaculture Scotland Gathering. See the UK wide list of upcoming events here, and events in Scotland here.
- Volunteer at a project, you can find Permaculture projects all over the UK here. You can find a list of ScotLAND Centres and Learners here.
- Join a local group; check if there is a local group in your area, or find others in your area interested in starting one. This will soon be possible using our interactive map. Watch this space! In the meantime contact the working group, post on the Facebook group or ask us for more info at [email protected].
- Join the online Permaculture community; sign up to our mailing list or our Facebook page.