Permaculture is a design system that empowers people to find positive solutions to meet all their needs in a socially and ecologically sustainable way. It has something to offer everyone!
Here are some of the ways you can learn more:
- Learn more about Permaculture online, through the Permaculture Association Knowledge Base here.
The Knowledge Base also has many links and references for books and other resources.
- Visit blogs and websites from people practicing permaculture in Scotland here.
Take a Course
- Take a one or two-day introductory course or a Full Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) certified by the Permaculture Association. Courses in Scotland can be found on our map here
- Take a specialist course such as forest gardening or willow weaving, scottish courses can agin be found at the link above
- Sign up for the Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design.
- PDCs and Diploma support are also available through the Northern School of Permaculture
As this site develops it will be possible to access a full list of courses located in Scotland, and to locate your nearest courses and tutors on our map.
See Permaculture in Action