14 day Permaculture Design Certificate Course Roman Eisenkoelbl plus local guest speakers
Can Lliure – 800mm rainfall – 500m Altitude - 42 Degree North Latitude – Spanish Pre-Pyrenees , Spain
PDC: 350 Euro
Includes camping and all food
This in total 14 day long course consists of a broad range of topics applicable to life anywhere on the planet, at the same time catering to specific needs of the participating students.The Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course allows you to be the change you want to see in the world. Based on Bill Mollison’s Permaculture Designers Manual, it provides skills and solid knowledge in permaculture design as a science that can create abundant ecosystems sustainably in the backyard, a small farm or on a larger broad acre landscape.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE :
‣ History and definition of Permaculture
‣ Ethics and principle of Permaculture
‣ Design process and its ecological design application
‣ Patterns in nature
‣ Climatic Factors and microclimate enhancement
‣ Hydrological Cycle
‣ Land restoration techniques
‣ Soil food web and its repair
‣ Water harvesting techniques
‣ Tree crops and food forests
‣ Regenerative earthworks
‣ Climatic specific building and cultivated ecology techniques
‣ Natural building strategies
‣ Animals management in Permaculture
‣ Social and financial Permaculture
‣ Local food systems
‣ And many more fun and dynamic activities
Roman Eisenkolbl (Austria & Spain)
He has been part of 15 PDC Courses (organization & co-Facilitation) and several short courses .He has learned himself from some of the Pioneers and Experts of Permaculture include David Holmgren, Darren Doherty, Rosemary Morrow, Robyn Francis, Sepp Holzer, Ernst Goetsch, Martin Crowford, Larry Korn, Alex Kruger (Berg en Dal Ecovillage), Bernard Declercq (Pebble Garden,Auroville), Rico Zook (i-permaculture) and Govinda Sharma (Organic Hasera – Nepal).
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member